The Summer Knockouts have been drawn see below for details
New Rules of Golf for 2019: Some useful links below!
New World Handicap System to come into play in 2020. See below:
Captain 2019. Good luck Brian "Robbo" Robinson.
2017 Captain John Harrison and Lady Captain Liz Moses hand over a cheque for £8,210.00 to Rainbows 🌈 Charity.
Good tips to help keep the course in great shape!
Etiquette and Respect to other members, guests and staff.
Please help the Greenkeepers and each other by repairing pitch marks and divots.
Avoid slow play at all times. Be aware of what's going on all around you and keep up with play.
Help yourselves and the committee by checking the notice board at least once a week to avoid any confusion.
LATEST CLUB NEWS......
Welcome to Belton Woods
Lakes Course: OPEN
Woods Course: OPEN
Updated: 21st May 2020
Driving Range: Open 7am - 4.30pm
Digi Cards ONLY - Please collect from the golf shop
With three challenging courses to play and fantastic facilities, you won't find anywhere else like it in Lincolnshire, or even the East Midlands. This is golf at it's best!
Established in 1991, our golf courses at Belton Woods have matured and improved year on year, to produce some of the best courses in the Midlands. We have 45 holes of golf over 3 challenging and picturesque courses including the Championship Lakes course, home of the oldest PGA tournament in the world - the Midlands PGA Championships. With its long holes, thin fairways and, as the name suggests, plenty of water hazards, this is challenging course for any golfer.
The picturesque Woodside course has gentle undulating fairways, which makes local knowledge the key to a low score. The course runs alongside many wooded areas surrounding the resort and has a number of newly constructed pot bunkers to catch you out.
Belton Woods Hotel Covid-19 Hotel Group Directive
Changes to the golf course and facility
Over the next few weeks, you will notice some changes on the golf course. These changes are to minimise person to person contact.
• Do not remove flags from the hole cup at any time.
• All hole cups will be raised from the ground. If your ball hits the cup and stays within a putter length, your ball is classed as holed *(see local competition rule).
• All bunker rakes will be brought off the golf course.
• If in a bunker you may take a preferred lie or full relief with no penalty.
• Ball cleaners will be taken out of play.
• Do not share any equipment, such as golf clubs or rangefinders.
• Try to keep a distance of two metres from your partners at all times including practice putting greens and tee boxes.
• Golf buggies will not be permitted unless for a single player use.
• Don’t shake hands after your game.
• Driving range balls will be dispensed for you at the range as normal, with the baskets being regularly sanitised.
• The use of contactless payment methods should be used where possible.