Good tips to help keep the course in great shape!
Etiquette and Respect to other members, guests and staff.
Please help the Greenkeepers and each other by repairing pitch marks and divots.
Avoid slow play at all times. Be aware of what's going on all around you and keep up with play.
Help yourselves and the committee by checking the notice board at least once a week to avoid any confusion.
Course Slope Rating
The Course Slope rating will come into effect from November 2020
From November, all our handicaps will be effected by the slope rating for the course you intend to play.
Please click on the links below for the official slope rating for the Lakes and Woodside courses.
Welcome to Belton Woods
Lakes Course: OPEN
Woods Course: OPEN
Driving Range Open 8am - 8pm Daily
Winter Rules Now in Operation - Pick and Place on
Closely Cut Areas
With two challenging courses to play and fantastic facilities, you won't find anywhere else like it in Lincolnshire, or even the East Midlands. This is golf at it's best!
Established in 1991, our golf courses at Belton Woods have matured and improved year on year, to produce some of the best courses in the Midlands. We have 36 holes of golf over 2 challenging and picturesque courses including the Championship Lakes course, home of the oldest PGA tournament in the world - the Midlands PGA Championships. With its long holes, thin fairways and, as the name suggests, plenty of water hazards, this is challenging course for any golfer.
The picturesque Woodside course has gentle undulating fairways, which makes local knowledge the key to a low score. The course runs alongside many wooded areas surrounding the resort and has a number of newly constructed pot bunkers to catch you out.
Belton Woods Hotel Covid-19 Hotel Group Directive
Changes to the golf course and facility
Over the next few weeks, you will notice some changes on the golf course. These changes are to minimise person to person contact.
• Do not remove flags from the hole cup at any time.
• All bunker rakes will be brought off the golf course.
• If in a bunker you must take full relief with no penalty.
• Ball cleaners will be taken out of play.
• Do not share any equipment, such as golf clubs or rangefinders.
• Try to keep a distance of two metres from your partners at all times including practice putting greens and tee boxes.
• Golf buggies will not be permitted unless for a single player use.
• Don’t shake hands after your game.
• Driving range balls will be dispensed for you at the range as normal, with the baskets being regularly sanitised.
• The use of contactless payment methods should be used where possible.
LATEST CLUB NEWS......
The Summer Knockouts have been cancelled for 2020